新东方网>英语>英语学习>职场英语>职场百科>正文

办公室职场英语口语:归档

2016-03-15 14:53

来源:网络

作者:

  Conversation 1

  会话 1

  A:Please file all these reports for me.

  A:请替我把这些报告归档。

  B:Would you like me to file them according to dates?

  B:你要我依日期顺序归档吗?

  A:No,please file them in alphabetical order.

  A:不,请依照字母顺序。

  B:I will copy them' and file them both ways.

  B:我会复制一份,然后两种方式各归档一份。

  A:Great idea!You are an excellent secretary.

  A:好主意!你真是个好秘书。

  B:Of course i am sir.

  B:当然,先生。

  Conversation 2

  会话 2

  A:Miss Wang, did you look up those files I requested?

  A:王小姐,我要的那些档案资料都找到了吗?

  B:rm sorry, Mr Steven. I couldn't find any information on that company, even though I checked all the cross-references. I donl think Ifs there.

  B:很抱歉,史蒂文先生,尽管我查了全部的对照表,但仍 未找到有关那个公司的资料。我想它不在那儿。

  A:rm almost sure that information was filed.

  A:我几乎可以肯定那份资料已经存档了。

  B:Would you like me to check again under a different heading?

  B:让我在别的项目下再查一查,好吗?

  A:Yes, in fact I believe I asked you to put it in Mr. Brown's file.

  A:好的,事实上我相信已让你在布朗先生那里存档了。

  B:Maybe thafs why I couldn't find it. All the information on the Brown correspondence is filed under "B".

  B:也许这就是我为什么找不着的原因了。所有与布朗往 来信件都归在“B”字母下。

  A:Do you still remember how our filing system works?

  A:你还记得我们的归档系统是如何操作的吗?

  B:Yes, I do. All files are arranged alphabetically.

  B:记得,所有文件都是按字母顺序排列的。

  A:Thafs right.

  A:对了。

  B:And outgoing and incoming correspondence is kept in the file, reports and business documents in this one, and customer's information in that one.

  B:发出和收到的信函都存在那个文件夹里了,报告与公 司文件在这里,客户资料在那里。

  A:Great.

  A:很好。

  B:By the way, I'm going to clean out all the old files by tomor¬row. Would you like to look through before I throw them away?

  B:顺便说一下,我准备明天把所有的档案都清理一下。在我把它们处理掉之前,你还要仔细地检查一遍吗?

  A:Of course. But first of all,fetch me those Brown files right now.

  A:当然了。但是首先帮我马上找到布朗名下的文件夹。

  B:Yes, Mr. Steven.

  B:好的,史蒂文先生。

(实习编辑:高奕飞)

版权及免责声明

凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属新东方教育科技集团(含本网和新东方网) 所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他任何方式复制、发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网将依法追究法律责任。

本网未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载仅基于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同转载稿的观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方",本网将依法追究法律责任。

如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内速来电与新东方网联系,电话:010-60908555。

热搜关键词