新东方网>英语>英语学习>少儿英语>英语故事>正文

伊索寓言故事双语版:飞行的乌龟

2016-01-04 16:57

来源:网络

作者:

 新东方英语课程

  The Flying Turtle 飞行的乌龟

  One bright sunny morning. Mr.Turtle gets bored in the water. He plans to go out on the shore.

  在一个春光明媚的早晨。乌龟先生在水里感到无聊。他打算要上岸去。

  I am tired of swimming all day . I’ll go out on the shore today .

  我已经厌烦整日游泳了。我今天要到岸上去。

  Good morning , Mr.Yurtle . Where are you going so early ?

  早上好,乌龟先生。这么早你要去哪里呀?

  Well , I’m going out of the water . I plan to walk along the shore .

  我要离开水里。我要一个人到岸上去。

  On the shore ? ! I envy the shore , Mr.Turtle .

  岸上?我好羡慕你呀,乌龟先生。

  Why is that ?

  为什么?

  Well , if I go out of the water , I’ll die . So you are very lucky . Please tell me about the outside world.what is out there?

  哦,如果我离开水的话,会死掉。所以你的命真好。请告诉我关于外面世界的事,外面有什么?

  Well,Mrs.Fish,there is so much to see. I don’t know where to begin. First ,there are trees and mountains. Second , there are houses and people . Third , there is the sky .

  鱼太太,外面有很多好看的东西,我不知道要从哪里说起。第一,有树木有高山。第二,有房子和人类。第三,有天空。

  Tell me about sky !

  告诉我关于天空的事。

  It is blue and beautiful. It is also bigger than the sea . You can see everything from there , But you must fly .

  它又蓝又美。它也比大海还要广大。从哪里你可以看到所有的东西,但是你必须会飞翔。

  You are lucky , Mr.Turtle , But can you fly , too ?

  你好幸运,乌龟先生,但是你也会飞吗?

  Well , oh… of course . It’s easy , I’ll taech you someday .

  这个嘛,哦…当然。那很简单,改天我教你。

  Really ? You promise ?

  真的?你发誓?

  I must go now . I’m a little busy today . I’ll talk to you later .

  我得走了,我今天有点忙。晚点再跟你聊。

  Okay , I’m sorry ,please go now . I’ll see you later , Have a nice day .

  好的,我很抱歉,请慢走。待会儿见,祝你有个愉快的一天。

  Thank you , You too . Bye , Bye .

  谢谢,你也是,再见。

  Mrs. Fish and Mr.Turtle part . Mr. Turtle is out on the shore , He walks around .

  鱼太太和乌龟先生各自离去。

  乌龟先生到了岸上,他四处闲逛。

  Look at all those trees , It’s so beautiful here . Hey ,what’s that ? It’s a bird . Look at it fly , Birds are so lucky . I wish I wes a bird . I wish I could fly , too .

  看看这些树,这里是多忙美丽呀。嘿,那是什么?是一只小鸟。看他飞翔的样子,鸟儿是的幸运。我希望我是只鸟,我希望我也能飞。

  Just then ,a litter butterfly lands on a flower for a moment . Then it flies away again .

  这时候,有只蝴蝶停在花朵上一会儿。然后又再度飞走。

  It’s so unfair , Even that little butterfly can fly . Why can’t I ? I want to fly , too .

  真不公平,连一只小蝴蝶都会飞。为什么我不会,我也想飞。

  Hello there , Mr.Turtle , what did you just say ?

  你好,乌龟先生,你刚刚说什么?

  Oh , it’s you , Mrs.Eagle . I said I said t want to fly . Hey ! Perhaps , you can teach me .

  哦,是你呀,老鹰太太,我说我想飞。嘿!或许你可以叫我?

  Ha ,ha ha , You must be joking . How can a Turtle fly ?

  哈!哈!哈!你在开玩笑吧!乌龟怎么能飞呢?

  Why ? You can teach me . 为什么不能呢?你可以教我呀。

  That’s nonsence . You don’t even have wrings, And you are too heavy .

  无稽之谈。你连翅膀都没有,而且你太重了。

  Why do I need wrings ?

  为什么我要有翅膀?

  You need wrings to fly .

  你要有翅膀才能飞呀!

  Oh , no , Boo-hoo , Then I can’t fly ?

  哦,不,呜,呜,呜,那么我不能飞吗?

  No , But you can swim , I can’t , so cheer up .

  不能,但是你会游泳,我不会,所以开心点。

  How about this , Mrs.eagle !

  那这样好不好,老鹰太太?

  What ? 什么?Can you take me up ?

  你可以带我上去吗?

  It’s too dangerous .

  那太危险了。

  Oh , please ! Just this once . I want to see the land and the sea from the sky . I’ll do anything for you .

  哦,拜托!只要这一次。我很想从天空看看陆地和海洋。我会为你做任何事情的。

  Well , I don’t know . It’s dangeroue up there , What if you fall ?

  嗯,我不知道呀。那上面很危险,如果你掉下来怎么办?

  Don’t worry . I’ll hold on tight , I’ll be careful.

  别担心。我会抓紧,我会小心的。

  The Turtle keeps begging . The Eagle cannot say “no” any longer She agrees to take the Turtle up into the sky ..

  乌龟不断地恳求。老鹰再也无法说“不”。她答应带乌龟到天空。

  Okay , Mr,Turtle . Juat this once , Never again .

  好吧,乌龟先生。就这一次,下不为例。

  Oh , thank you so much .

  哦,感激不尽。

  Okay , now hold on tight , Let’s go up . One ,two ,three , whee …

  好啊,现在抓紧了。我们上去吧。一,二,三,嘎…

  The Eagle takes the Turtle up into the sky .

  老鹰带着乌龟飞到空中。

  Oh my goodness !It’s scary up here .

  我的天啊!上面好恐怖呀!

  Are you okay ? Do you want to go back down ?

  你还好吗?你要回到下面吗?

  No ,no , I’m fine now , look below . It’s so beautiful , I feel like I’m flying .

  不,不, 我现在很好,看看下面。多么美丽啊!我觉得我好像在飞。

  Okay , let’s go down now .

  好哇,我们现在下去吧。

  No ,No! I want to go up higher .

  不,不要,我还要到更高的地方。

  It’s too dangerous .

  那太危险了。

  The Turtle insists . So the Eagle takes him up even higher .

  乌龟坚持着。所以老鹰带他到更高的地方。

  It is so wonderful up here . I think I can fly by myself now .

  这里实在是太棒了。我想现在我可以靠自己飞了。

  What ?! Are you crazy ? You can’t fly by yourself !

  什么?! 你疯了吗?你自己无法飞的!

  Yes , I can . I’ll show you , Please , Let me go .

  不,我可以。我飞给你看,请放开我。

  Are you please , But I warned you , Good luck .

  遵命,不过我可是警告过你了。祝好运。

  The Eagle lets go and the Turtle starts to go down . The Fish sees the Turtle falling down .

  老鹰将乌龟放开,而乌龟开始往下掉。鱼看到乌龟落下。

  What’s happening ? Why am I not flying ? Oh , no !!! I should have stayed on the land .

  发生什么事了?为什么我没有飞起来呢?哦,不!!!我应该待在陆地上的。

  Hey , why isn’t Mr.Turtle flying ? He is coming down really fast . Be careful , Mr.Turtle ! There’s a big rock below . (splash and crack)

  嘿,为什么乌龟先生不飞呢?他掉落的好快,小心,乌龟先生。下面有颗大石头。(吭隆、哐啷)

  The Turtle lands on a big rock and his back breaks into a thousand pieces .

  乌龟坠落在一颗大石头上,而他的背摔成千百个碎片。

  Poor Mr.Turtle , I don’t envy him anymore .

  可怜的乌龟先生,我再也不羡慕他了。

  MORAL: Know your limits .

  要有自知之明。

  更多精彩内容 >> 新东方网英语频道 

  全国新东方英语课程搜索


(实习编辑:高奕飞)



猜你喜欢

  • 听力
  • 口语
  • 阅读
  • 娱乐
  • 词汇
  • 写作

            版权及免责声明

            凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属新东方教育科技集团(含本网和新东方网) 所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他任何方式复制、发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网将依法追究法律责任。

            本网未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载仅基于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同转载稿的观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方",本网将依法追究法律责任。

            如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内速来电与新东方网联系,电话:010-60908555。

            热搜关键词