新东方网>英语>英语学习>职场英语>职场百科>正文

学会这几句你就是职场老手了:询问谢绝职务

2015-09-07 16:08

来源:网络

作者:

  我想通知你可以来我们公司上班了。

  I would like to tell you that you could come to work for us.

  For example:

  A:I would like to tell you that you could come to work for us.

  我想通知你可以来我们公司上班了。

  B:I am sorry but I just accepted another offer that I feel is more suitable to my needs.

  很抱歉,我刚接受了一个我认为更符合我需要的工作。

  非常感谢贵公司的录用,但我不得不拒绝这份工作。

  I really appreciate your offer,but I must decline it.

  坦率地说,面试后我一直认为这个职位不适合我。

  Frankly speaking,I have been thinking that the position is not right for me after the interview.

  是什么让你改变了主意?

  What changed your mind?

  For example:

  A:What changed your mind?是什么让你改变了主意?

  B:I don't want to accept a position that I don't think I will be happy in.

  我不想接受一份我觉得不会让我快乐的工作。

  恐怕那不是我希望的工作。

  I'm afraid that's not the job I expect.

  I don't think that's the job I want.

  我需要考虑考虑。

  I need to think about it.

  Well, I need some more time to make a decision.

  嗯,这工作听起来有意思,但恐怕工资待遇不太好。

  Well,the work sounds interesting,but I'm afraid the pay is not so good.

  目前我们不需要打字员。

  We don't need a typist at present.

  在我未真正了解工作的要求之前,是不会接受那项工作的。

  I won't accept that job until I know exactly what it involves.

  我认为我们需要有更多经验的人来担任这个职位。

  I think we need someone with a little more experience to handle this job.

  我建议你先把英语会话学好然后才能到外资公司工作。

  I suggest you learn English conversation well before you try working in a foreign company.

  我公司没有什么空位子了。

  We haven't got any position.

  For example:

  A:I'm looking for a part-time job in the lab.

  我想在你们公司找份兼职工作。

  B:We haven't got any position.我公司没有什么空位子了。

  这种工作我恐怕没有什么经验。

  I'm afraid I haven't had any experience in just this sort work.

  你的专业跟这个工作不对口。

  Your field is out of the work.

  For example:

  A: Your field is out of the work.你的专业跟这个工作不对口。B:That's all right. I can try other companies.

  不要紧,我再到其他公司去找。

  我现在无法给你明确的答复。

  I can't say anything definite right now.

  • definite(adj.)明确的,一定的

  我认为这无法接受。

  I don't think it's acceptable.

  我不得不说我要到其他地方试试了。

  I have to say I'll try another place.

  她是合格的,不过她的形象不适合这个职位。

  She is qualified,but she doesn't fit the profile.

  For example:

  A: How about the woman that just left my office?

  刚刚从我办公室离开的那位女士怎么样?

  B: She is qualified,but she doesn't fit the profile.

  她是合格的,不过她的形象不适合这个职位。

  我不想雇佣她。

  I didn't want to hire her.

  这表示你不接受这份工作吗?

  Is this a deaf breaker?

  For example:

  A: Is this a deal breaker?这表示你不接受这份工作吗?

  B: I'm afraid so.恐怕就是这样。

  你想加入我们吗?

  Would you want to join us?

  For example:

  A: Would you want to join us?你想加入我们吗?

  B: Thanks,but I'm very happy where I am.

  多谢,但是我很喜欢我现在的工作。

  我没有接受那个职位,因为工作地点离我家太远了。

  I didn't accept this position since the location is too far away from my house.

  • far away隔得很远

  我已经接受了另一家公司的聘用。

  I have accepted the other offer.

  更多精彩内容 >> 新东方网英语频道 

  全国新东方英语课程搜索


(实习编辑:高奕飞)



版权及免责声明

凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属新东方教育科技集团(含本网和新东方网) 所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他任何方式复制、发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网将依法追究法律责任。

本网未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载仅基于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同转载稿的观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方",本网将依法追究法律责任。

如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内速来电与新东方网联系,电话:010-60908555。

热搜关键词