学会这几句你就是职场老手了:询问面试结果
2015-09-07 16:07
来源:网络
作者:
我还是不能雇佣你。
I have to say I can’t offer you the job.
For example:
A: I have to say I can't offer you the job.我还是不能雇佣你。
B: That's all right. Thank you for your time.
没关系,谢谢您花费时间来面试我。
你有问题要问吗?
Do you have any questions you want to ask?
Is there anything you want to know?
For example:
A: Do you have any questions you want to ask?你有问题要问
B: When will I know your decision?我何时能知道你们的决定?
现在我们还不能给你答复。
We can't let you know our decision.
For example:
A: We can't let you know our decision.现在我们还不能给你答复。
B: I am willing to wait until you have come to a decision.
我会耐心等待您的决定。
我们如何把结果通知你呢?
How can we contact you about our decision?
How can we notify you about our decision?
For example:
A: How can we contact you about our decision?
我们如何把结果通知你呢?
B: You can reach me in my office at this number 88684776 during the day.
你可以在白天打电话到我办公室,号码是88684776。
B: You can call me at my home at 88219289 in the evening.
你可以晚上打电话88219289到我家。
B: You can reach me any time at your convenience by dialing 65239913.
你可以在方便的时候随时拨65239913找我。
B: You'd better call me over my mobile phone.你最好拨打我的手机。
B: You'd better E-mail it to me.你最好发电邮给我。
我可以打电话到你办公室吗?
May I call you at your office?
For example:
A: May I call you at your office?我可以打电话到你办公室吗?
B: Yes,please. My telephone number is 66576543.
可以,我的电话号码是66576543。
我们怎样才能和你取得联系呢?
How can we get in touch with you?
How can we reach you? How can we contact you?
For example:
A: How can we get in touch with you?我们怎样才能和你取得联系呢?
B: My office phone number and .home phone number are in my resume.
我办公室和家里的电话号码都在我的简历里。
• get in touch with sb.和某人取得联系
如果有需要可以跟我联系。
Please call me if necessary.
我们用电子邮件还是电话通知你呢?
Shall we notify you by mail or by phone?
For example:
A: Shall we notify you by mail or by phone?
我们用电子邮件还是电话通知你呢?
B: Either will do.都可以。
B: By mail,please.通过邮件。
B: By telephone,please.通过电话。
我的邮递地址和以前一样。
My postal address remains the same.
你有手机吗?
Do you have a mobile phone?
For example:
A: Do you have a mobile phone?你有手机吗?
B: Not yet. Maybe I should tell you my E-mail address.
目前没有,或许我可以告诉你我的电子邮箱。
我希望能尽快听到你的消息。
I hope to hear from you as soon as possible.
For example:
A:If we decide to employ you,we will tell you the result by E-mail.
假如我们决定录用你的话,就会给你发送电子邮件。
B:I hope to hear from you as soon as possible.
我希望能尽快听到你的消息。
出去的时候,请您叫下一位应试者进来。
Send the next candidate in on your way out,please.
真希望您的答复对我有利。
I do hope that the answer will be favorable.
面试完了。请等候我们的通知。
That's all for the interview. Please wait for our notification.
For example:
A:That's all for the interview. Please wait for our notification.
面试完了。请等候我们的通知。
B:I will wait for your reply.我会等着面试结果。
谢谢你对这份工作的兴趣,祝你好运。
Thank you for your interest in this job. Good luck to you.
For example:
A:hank you for your interest in this job. Good luck to you.
谢谢你对这份工作的兴趣,祝你好运。
B:I'm grateful for your time. Bye-bye.
占用了您的时间,我深表感谢。再见。
那好,就到这儿吧。
All right. I think that will do for now.
For example:
A:All right. I think that will do for now.那好,就到这儿吧。
B:I hope you'll consider me for the job.我希望您可以考虑我。
那您就等我们的通知吧。
Just wait for us to contact you.
For example:
A:我现在该要做什么呢?
Is there anything I should do now?
B:那您就等我们的通知吧。
Just wait for us to contact you.
会很快通知吗?
Will it be soon?
For example:
A:Will it be soon?很快就会通知吗?
B:In about four to five days.大概要四五天吧。
您对这个职位以及我们公司有什么要问的吗?
Are there any questions you would like to ask about the position or the company?
For example:
A: Are there any questions you would like to ask about the position or the company?
您对这个职位以及我们公司有什么要问的吗?
B:Yes. What is the make-up of your sales department now, and how
many new salespeople are you planning to hire?
是的,你们销售部的构成情况如何?你们计划雇用多少新的销售人员?
你们电脑公司是否对雇员进行定期业务评估?
Do you have a periodic performance review for its employees?
For example:
A:Do you have a periodic performance review for its employees?
你们电脑公司是否对雇员进行定期业务评估?
B:Yes,we do.是的,我们是这样做的。
我还不能确定您就是这个职位的最佳人选。
I'm just not sure you're the right person for the job.
For example:
A:I'm just not sure you're the right person for the job.
我还不能确定您就是这个职位的最佳人选。
B:That sounds fair to me.听起来我还是有希望的。
我会和同事们商量后在几天内答复你。
I'll talk it over with my colleagues and get back to you in a few days.
我的曰常工作是什么呢?
What would my daily duties be?
For example:
A:What would my daily duties be?我的曰常工作是什么呢?
B:Support work, mainly.大体上都是一些助理事务。
试用期是多长?
How long is a trial period?
For example:
A:How long is a trial period?试用期是多长?
B:Three months. 3 个月。
你能在星期一上班吗?
Could you start on Monday?
For example:
A: Could you start on Monday?你能在星期一上班吗?
B: I can't start next Monday. There're a few personal things I have to take care of. Would Thursday be alright?
我不能在星期一上班,我有些个人事务需要处理,星期四可以吗?
对不起,我没有什么要问的了。
I'm sorry I wasn't more organized.
For example:
A: Any questions about the job?对这份工作有没有问题?
B: I'm sorry I wasn't more organized.对不起,我没有什么要问的了。
我不会让您失望的。
I won't let you down.
• let sb. down使某人失望
我确信我就是贵公司要找的人。
I really do believe I'm the person for you.
For example:
A: I really do believe I'm the person for you.
我确信我就是贵公司要找的人。
B: I hope so. Good-bye.希望如此。再见。
顺便问一下,需要我提供别的吗?
In the meantime, is there any other information I can provide?
For example:
A: In the meantime,is there any other information I can provide?
顺便问一下,需要我提供别的吗?
B: We will need your resume, two photographs and a list of the article catalogs you have worked on previously.
我们需要你的履历表,两张照片和你以前的文章目录。
是该结束我们谈话的时候了,你有什么问题吗?
It's time to close our talk,do you have any questions?
For example:
A: It's time to close our talk,do you have any questions?
是该结束我们谈话的时候了,你有什么问题吗?
B: Ok. What hours would I work?好的,上班时间是什么时候?
贵单位什么时候能与我签约?
When will you make me sign the contract?
For example:
A: When will you make me sign the contract?
贵单位什么时候能与我签约?
B: It is probably in the late of April.签约期限大约在 4月下旬。
我们先要体检,然后还要政审,最后再签约。
We must have a health check-up first,then examine your political record and finally sign a contract.
更多精彩内容 >> 新东方网英语频道
全国新东方英语课程搜索
(实习编辑:高奕飞)
|
|