新东方网>英语>英语学习>职场英语>职场百科>正文

职场中必须掌握的口语:到机场接外宾

2015-09-02 10:37

来源:网络

作者:

  旅途愉快吗?

  How was your flight?

  How was your travel?

  For example:

  A: How was your flight? 旅途愉快吗?

  B: Not too bad, thank you.挺好的,谢谢你。

  格林先生,请让我介绍一下孙先生。

  Mr. Green,allow me to introduce Mr. Sun.

  For example:

  A: Mr. Green, allow me to introduce Mr. Sun.

  格林先生,请让我介绍一下孙先生。

  B: It's certainly a pleasure to meet you.认识你真是我的荣幸。

  你的行李就这么多吗?

  Your luggage is all here?

  For example:

  A: Your luggage is all here? 你的行李就这么多吗?

  B: Yes.对,就这些。

  旅途中很舒服。

  The travel was comfortable.

  你打算在这里待多久?

  How long do you intend to stay?

  For example:

  A: How long do you intend to stay? 你打算在这里呆多久?

  B: About three weeks.大约3个星期。

  我来给您提箱子吧。

  Let me take your cases.

  For example:

  A: Let me take your cases.我来给您提箱子吧。

  B: They are a bit heavy. I can take one myself.

  这些有点儿重。我自己可以提一只。

  我帮你提行李好吗?

  Can I help you with your baggage?

  For example:

  A: Can I help you with your baggage? 我帮你提行李好吗?

  B: Please don't bother. I'm sure I can manage.

  不用麻烦,我确定提得动。

  欢迎你到中国来。

  Welcome to China.

  久仰大名。

  I know you very well by reputation.

  I've heard so much about you.

  For example:

  A: I'm glad you recognize me.我很高兴你能认出我。

  B: I know you very well by reputation.久仰大名。

  • reputation(n.)名誉,名声

  是瓦特先生要我代表他来接你的。

  Mr. Watt asked me to come here in his place to pick you up.

  For example:

  A: Mr. Watt asked me to come here in his place to pick you 是瓦特先生要我代表他来接你的。

  B: I'm very glad to have the opportunity to meet you.

  我很高兴有机会同你见面。

  • in one's place 代表某人

  对不起。先生。请问您是史密斯先生吗?

  Pardon me,sir. Are you Mr. Smith?

  For example:

  A: Pardon me, sir. Are you Mr. Smith?

  对不起。先生。请问您是史密斯先生吗?

  B: Yes, l am. And you must be Mr. Wang.

  是的,我就是,你一定是王先生吧。

  希望你能在旅馆住得愉快。

  I hope you'll have a pleasant time at the hotel.

  For example:

  A: I hope you'll have a pleasant time at the hotel.

  希望你能在旅馆住得愉快。

  B: Thank you for arranging this.谢谢你的安排。

  旅行用了多长时间?

  How long is the trip? 

  你适应时差了吗?

  Are you adjusted to the time difference?

  • be adjust to 习惯……

  我把车开过来,请稍等。

  I'll bring my car here, so please wait a moment.

  请稍等。我打电话到车库通知他们。

  Just a moment. I'll phone the garage.

  我去叫计程车。

  Let me call a taxi.

  Let me get a taxi.

  请上后座。

  Please get in the back.

  我帮您把行李放在车后的行李箱。

  Let me put your bags in the trunk.

  我来问问前台吧。

  I'll ask the front desk.

  你介意与别人同住一个房间吗?

  Do you mind sharing a room with other people?

  如果是双人间您介意吗?

  Would you mind a double room?

  请在旅馆大厅等我,好吗?

  Would you wait in the lobby?

  更多精彩内容 >> 新东方网英语频道 

  全国新东方英语课程搜索


(实习编辑:高奕飞)



版权及免责声明

凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属新东方教育科技集团(含本网和新东方网) 所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他任何方式复制、发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网将依法追究法律责任。

本网未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载仅基于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同转载稿的观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方",本网将依法追究法律责任。

如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内速来电与新东方网联系,电话:010-60908555。

热搜关键词