新东方网>英语>英语学习>职场英语>职场百科>正文

职场实用口语:产品介绍

2015-09-02 10:30

来源:网络

作者:

  我想先介绍一下我们最新的产品系列。

  I’d begin by telling you about our latest production line.

  我想和您约个时间见面。

  I would like to set up a meeting with you.

  您对我们的产品感觉如何?

  How do you think of our products?

  我真的很高兴来介绍我们的新产品。

  I’m really glad to introduce our new product.

  A:我真的很高兴来介绍我们的新产品。

  A:I’m really glad to introduce our new product.

  B:我听过很多关于你们新产品的说法。现在我要亲眼看着含操作。

  B:have heard a lot about it. And now I want to see it in action.

  您所需要的只是一部电脑。

  All that you need is a computer.

  A:要用你们这套程序,需要什么材料和硬件装备?

  A:What materials and hardware will I need to run the program?

  B:您所需要的只是一部电脑。

  B:All that you need is a computer.

  只要您亲自用过我们的产品,您的看法就会跟我们一样。

  I know you will join our team if you just try our products for yourself.

  A:只要您亲自用过我们的产品,您的看法就会跟我们一样。

  A:I know you will join our team if you just try our products for yourself.

  B:不,我想我还是不用。不过我还是谢谢您。

  B:No,l think I might pass. But thank you anyway.

  我想送一些这种新洗发精的免费样品给您。

  I'd like to give you some free samples of this new shampoo.

  A:我想送一些这种新洗发精的免费样品给您。

  A:l'd like to give you some free samples of this new shampoo.

  B:好。每一样我会试用一次。

  B:Sure. I’ll try anything once.

  请允许我展示我们洗衣机的新系列产品给您看。

  Allow me to show you our new line of washing machine.

  A:请允许我展示我们洗衣机的新系列产品给您看。

  A:Allow me to show you our new line of washing machine.

  B:好,我很想看。

  B:Sure,I'd love to see it.

  本产品比我们竞争对手的产品更有价值、更好。

  This product is a better value than the competition.

  A:本产品比我们竞争对手的产品更有价值、更好。

  A:This product is a better value than the competition.

  B:我通常都要等到别人说好,才会购买。

  B:I usually wait until people say it’s good before I purchase anything.

  你们怎样保证质量呢?

  How do you ensure quality?

  A:你们怎样保证质量呢?

  A:How do you ensure quality?

  B:我们每样新产品都经过3年的测试期。

  B:Any of our new products goes through a 3 - year testing period.

  确保,确保,保证

  ★ ensure(v.)

  你们的价钱可以谈吗?

  Are your prices negotiable?

  A:你们的价钱可以谈吗?

  A:Are your prices negotiable?

  B:是的,我们的价钱可以谈,但我们的品质是独一无二的。

  B:Yes,our prices are negotiable,but our quality is not.

  可通过谈判解决的

  ★ negotiable(adj.)

  以今天的价格来说,你们竞争对手的价格比较好。

  Your competitor's price,as of today,beats yours.

  A:以今天的价格来说,你们竞争对手的价格比较好。

  A:Your competitor's price, as of today, beats yours.

  B:我们的品质值得您所花的每一分钱。

  B:Our quality is worth every penny.

  我要看看您所说的这些数据。

  I would like to see the numbers on that.

  A:我要看看您所说的这些数据。

  A:I would like to see the numbers on that.

  B:好。我明天给您。

  B:All right. I will get you those tomorrow.

  我相信您得到的物有所值。

  I am convinced that you get what you pay for.

  A:我相信您得到的物有所值。

  A:I am convinced that you get what you pay for.

  B:对我们来说可不是这样。

  B:That's not exactly the case with us.

  这样的价钱,我希望我可以得到维修服务。

  For this price, I hope I get a maintenance agreement.

  A:这样的价钱,我希望我可以得到维修服务。

  A:For this price, I hope I get a maintenance agreement.

  B:当然,维修服务包含在这价钱里。

  B:Yes,that is included in the price.

  你们是按天还是按小时收费?

  Do you charge on a daily or hourly basis?

  A:你们是按天还是按小时收费?

  A:Do you charge on a daily or hourly basis?

  B:哪一种比较低,我们就按照低的来算钱。

  B:Whichever is lower is what you will be charged.

  我不能授权做那样大幅度的減价。

  I can’t authorize that big of a price reduction.

  A:我不能授权做那样大幅度的减价。

  A:I can’t authorize that big of a price reduction.

  B:您得到的比您自己预期的都要高得多。

  B:You get a lot more than what you expected.

  批准

  ★ authorize(v.)

  我希望能跟你们的采购人员谈谈。

  I am hoping to speak with the person who does your purchasing.

  A:我希望能跟你们的采购人员谈谈。

  A:I am hoping to speak with the person who does your purchasing.

  B:您需要接洽的人叫做彼得·琼斯。

  B:The person you will need to speak with is Peter Jones.

  我想找经理谈谈。

  I would like to talk to the manager,please.

  A:我想找经理谈谈。

  A:I would like to talk to the manager,please.

  B:可以问您是谁吗?

  B:May I tell him who's calling?

  我想找人事部接电话。

  I need to talk to the personnel department please.

  A:我想找人事部接电话。

  A:I need to talk to the personnel department please.

  B:可以问是关于什么事吗?

  B:May I ask what this is regarding?

  我想把我们2008年的新价格报给你们。

  I wanted to introduce to you our new prices for 2008.

  A:我想把我们2008年的新价格报给你们。

  A:I wanted to introduce to you our new prices for 2008.

  B:好,请等一下。

  B:Yes,just a moment please.

  我必须要对你们有十足的信心,才会决定采用你们的服务。

  If I decide to purchase your services,then I must have full confidence in you.

  A:我必须要对你们有十足的信心,才会决定采用你们的服务。

  A:If I decide to purchase your services,then I must have full confidence in you.

  B:我们的服务能让您的销售额每年增加35%。

  B:Our services permit you to increase your sales up to 35% each year.

  我不太确定转到你们的银行有什么好处。

  I am not so sure what the benefit of switching to your bank is.

  我们认为,这将是世界上最耐穿的。

  We think this one will give the longest wear in the world.

  A:我们认为,这将是世界上最耐穿的。

  A:We think this one will give the longest wear in the world.

  B:为什么呢?

  B:Why is that?

  它的价钱是多少?

  How much are you asking for in?

  How much is it?

  How much is it priced at?

  A:它的价钱是多少?

  A:How much are you asking for in?

  B:根据贵公司过去对本公司的采购记录,我们提供这个特价给您。

  B:We are making this special offer to your company due to your past purchasing record.

  你们多久可以交货?

  How soon can you make delivery?

  How soon can you make shipment?

  更多精彩内容 >> 新东方网英语频道 

  全国新东方英语课程搜索


(实习编辑:高奕飞)



版权及免责声明

凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属新东方教育科技集团(含本网和新东方网) 所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他任何方式复制、发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网将依法追究法律责任。

本网未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载仅基于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同转载稿的观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方",本网将依法追究法律责任。

如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内速来电与新东方网联系,电话:010-60908555。

热搜关键词