新东方网>英语>英语学习>职场英语>职场百科>正文

职场实用口语:银行业务

2015-09-02 09:37

来源:网络

作者:

  I want to open an account in this bank.

  我想在这家银行开个储蓄户头。

  A:I want to open an account in this bank.

  A:我想在这家银行开个储蓄户头。

  B:That’s all right,sir. But which do you prefer,a current account or a fixed one?

  B:好的,先生。您是开活期的还是定期的?

  ★ open an account

  ★ 开户

  What about the annual interest rates?

  年息是多少?

  A:What about the annual interest rates?

  A:年息是多少?

  B:At present, it’s 3% for the current account and 9% for the fixed account.

  B:现在活期的利率为3%,定期的为9%。

  How would you like your money?

  您要什么面额的钞票?

  A:How would you like your money?

  A:您要什么面额的钞票?

  B:It's all the same to me.

  B:随便什么都可以。

  What type of account are you interested in opening?

  你想开哪一种账户?

  A:What type of account are you interested in opening?

  A:你想开哪一种账户?

  B:I need a checking account for a new business.

  B:我需要开个支票账户,做生意用。

  Can I get an interest-bearing account?

  我们能开有利息的账户吗?

  A:Can I get an interest-bearing account?

  A:我们能开有利息的账户吗?

  B:You can have a money market account for your business that will draw interest,but you will need a non-interest bearing account.

  B:你可以开计息的金融市场账户,但我们还需要个无息账户。

  Is there a limit on the number of checks we can write per month?

  每月开几次支票有限制吗?

  A:Is there a limit on the number of checks we can write per month?

  A:每月开几次支票有限制吗?

  B:No,there isn't.

  B:没有。

  I need a loan or overdraft to expand my business.

  我急用一笔贷款或者透支款,以扩展生意。

  A:I need a loan or overdraft to expand my business.

  A:我急用一笔贷款或者透支款,以扩展生意。

  B:I think we can approve your request of a loan for $8000.

  B:我想我可以拨给你8000美元的贷款。

  I’m sorry that we will not be available to offer you the credit.

  对不起,我们无法给你提供货款。

  A:I'm sorry that we will not be available to offer you the credit.

  A:对不起,我们无法给你提供货款。

  B:May I know the reason?

  B:请问为什么?

  Please would you cancel our check No. 530920 in favor of G. Mark Ltd. ?

  请你取消号码为530920开给G马克有限公司的支票,好吗?

  A:Please would you cancel our check No. 530920 in favor of G. Mark Ltd.?

  A:请你取消号码为530920开给G马克有限公司的支票,好吗?

  B:OK. Check No. 530920.

  B:好吧,支票号码为 530920.

  Have you ever thought of getting the draft discounted?

  把支票贴现,你想过吗?

  Can you please open an irrevocable documentary credit?

  能开一张不可撤消的跟单信用证吗?

  A:Can you please open an irrevocable documentary credit?

  A:能开一张不可撤消的跟单信用证吗?

  B:Yes,of course. May I know the beneficiary's name? And the amount?

  B:当然可以。请问受益人的姓名。金额为多少?

  ★ irrevocable(adj.)

  ★ 不能取消的

  We have drawn a sight draft on you.

  我们开具了一份以你为付款人的即期汇票。

  A:We have drawn a sight draft on you.

  A:我们开具了一份以你为付款人的即期汇票。

  B:I'll inform my bank to pay the bill on my behalf and send me the documents.

  B:我会通知银行代我付款,同时转给我船运单据。

  ★ sight draft( n.)

  ★ 即期汇票,见票即付票据

  We normally can’t allow overdraft facilities unless you make a formal arrangement with the bank.

  我们通常不允许透支的,除非你同银行办理了正式手续。

  ★ overdraft(n.)

  ★ 透支

  Do you have any mortgage for the loan?

  您有什么可以做贷款的抵押?

  ★ mortgage(n.)

  ★ 抵押

  Since you don’t have any collateral, perhaps you could get a guarantor.

  既然你们没有担保物,也许可以找个担保人。

  ★ collateral (n.)

  ★ 抵押品;担保物

  What’s the current market rates of discounting?

  现行的市场贴现率是多少?

  更多精彩内容 >> 新东方网英语频道 

  全国新东方英语课程搜索


(实习编辑:高奕飞)



版权及免责声明

凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属新东方教育科技集团(含本网和新东方网) 所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他任何方式复制、发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网将依法追究法律责任。

本网未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载仅基于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同转载稿的观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方",本网将依法追究法律责任。

如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内速来电与新东方网联系,电话:010-60908555。

热搜关键词