新东方网>英语>英语学习>口语>情景对话>正文

万能的警察叔叔:熊孩子打911问数学题(视频)

2015-05-27 11:35

来源:沪江

作者:

  A four-year-old has his own way of “call for help" when it comes to do the maths.

  遇到数学难题时,这个四岁的熊孩子自有特殊的“求助”之道。

  Told by mum to "call when you need help", a boy aged four naming Johnny called 911.

  妈妈告诉他“遇到问题需要帮助的时候可以打电话”,这个名叫强尼的四岁小男孩拨打了911。

  Any way, his conversation with the operator went like this:

  总之,他与警察局接线员的对话是这样的。

  Operator: 911 emergencies.

  接线员:911专线。

  Boy: Yeah I need some help.

  男孩:嗯,我需要帮助。

  Operator: What’s the matter?

  接线员:什么事情?

  Boy: With my math.

  男孩:数学。

  Operator: With your mouth?

  接线员:抢劫?

  Boy: No with my math. I have to do it. Will you help me?

  男孩:不,是数学。我要做数学题。你能帮助我吗?

  Operator: Sure. Where do you live?

  接线员:好的。你住在哪里?

  Boy: No with my math.

  男孩:不,是帮我做数学题。

  Operator: Yeah I know. Where do you live though?

  接线员:是的我知道。你住在哪里?

  Boy: No, I want you to talk to me on the phone.

  男孩:不,我想要你在电话里告诉我。

  Operator: No I can’t do that. I can send someone else to h

  elp you.

  接线员:我不能在电话里跟你说,不过我可以派另外一个人来帮助你。

  Boy: Okay.

  男孩:好吧。

  Operator: What kind of math do you have that you need help with?

  接线员:你想要我帮你做什么数学题?

  Boy: I have take aways.

  男孩:减法。

  Operator: Oh you have to do the take aways.

  接线员:哦,你要做减法题。

  Boy: Yeah.

  男孩:是啊。

  Operator: Alright, what’s the problem?

  接线员:好吧,是什么问题呢?

  Boy: Um, you have to help me with my math.

  男孩: 嗯,你要帮我做数学题。

  Operator: Okay. Tell me what the math is.

  接线员:好的。告诉我是什么题目。

  Boy: Okay. 16 take away 8 is what?

  男孩:好。16减去8是多少?

  Operator: You tell me. How much do you think it is?

  接线员:你来告诉我。你觉得答案是多少?

  Boy: I don’t know, 1.

  男孩:我也不知道。答案是1吗?

  Operator: No. How old are you?

  接线员:不对。你多大了?

  Boy: I’m only 4.

  男孩:我才4岁。

  Operator: 4!

  接线员:4岁!

  Boy: Yeah.

  男孩:对啊。

  Operator: What’s another problem, that was a tough one.

  接线员:还有其他题吗?刚才那题太难了。

  Boy: Um, oh here’s one. 5 take away 5.

  男孩:嗯……哦,还有一题。5减去5。

  Operator: 5 take away 5 and how much do you think that is?

  接线员:5减去5,你觉得答案是多少呢?

  Boy: 5.

  男孩: 答案是5吗?

  Woman: Johnny what do you think you’re doing?!

  妈妈:强尼,你到底在干什么?!

  Boy: The policeman is helping me with my math.

  男孩:警察叔叔在帮我做数学题。

  Woman: What did I tell you about going on the phone?

  妈妈:我怎么告诉你的?别瞎打电话!

  Operator: It’s the mother…

  接线员:是你妈妈……

  Boy: You said if I need help to call somebody.

  男孩: 你不是说,我遇到问题可以打电话吗?

  Woman: I didn’t mean the police.

  妈妈:不可以打电话报警!

  更多精彩内容 >> 新东方网英语频道 

  全国新东方英语课程搜索


(责任编辑:何莹莹)



版权及免责声明

凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属新东方教育科技集团(含本网和新东方网) 所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他任何方式复制、发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网将依法追究法律责任。

本网未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载仅基于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同转载稿的观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方",本网将依法追究法律责任。

如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内速来电与新东方网联系,电话:010-60908555。

热搜关键词