新东方网>英语>英语学习>职场英语>职场百科>正文

职场必知:不加薪就跳槽?十大秘笈助你成功加薪

2015-01-30 10:18

来源:沪江

作者:

  职场打拼,你是不是开始寻思“加薪or跳槽”了呢?但是,很多上班族都不知道如何要求加薪,生怕加薪不成反被裁员。下面介绍十大秘笈,助你成功加薪!

  1.Negotiate in person

  1.面谈加薪事宜

  Studies that have shown that you are six times more likely to achieve your goal in a negotiation if you make face to face contact with your manager.

  研究表明,如果你与经理面谈的话,那么你在谈判中成功的概率就会高出六倍之多。

  2.Ask how the manager thinks you're doing

  2.询问经理对你工作的看法

  Before making a case that you are a superstar, ask the manager how they perceive your contribution to the firm.

  不要急着向经理证明自己工作得多么出色,先问问他们是如何看待你对公司所作的贡献的。

  3.Ask what you need to do to merit a raise

  3.询问需要做些什么才能获得加薪

  Inquire about the company’s standards for issuing raises.

  咨询一下公司有关加薪的标准。

  4.Prepare a memo documenting your achievements

  4.把自己的成绩记在备忘录上

  Keep records of the strides you made over the last year, and any compliments from colleagues and superiors.

  把过去的一年中自己取得进步,来自同事或上级的表扬都记录下来。

  5.Use your past achievements to make a case for the future

  5.用过去的成绩来证明自己的未来

  Instead of suggesting you deserve a reward for past performance, argue that your record shows how valuable you will be going forward.

  与其要求奖励自己过去的表现,不如用过去的良好记录证明自己未来大有前途。

  6.Volunteer to work extra shifts or switch departments

  6.自愿加班或换部门

  Make it clear you are eager to meet your company’s needs, whether that means working weekends or nights, or changing teams.

  清楚地表明自己愿意服从公司安排,无论是周末或晚上加班,还是去其他团队工作。

  7.Let your manager take the lead on talking numbers

  7.由经理率先开口说具体加薪多少

  Your argument should be that a raise is only fair, given the value you will add to your company. Allow the manager to name the dollar amount.

  你只需要说明,考虑到自己对公司所做的贡献,自己的加薪要求是合理的。至于具体加薪多少,就由经理开口来说吧。

  8.Ask whether you deserve a pay cut

  8.询问如果自己薪水减少是否合理

  If your raise discussions stall, ask your manager if they think you deserve to make less than you have been making. Point out that inflation is effectively lowering your salary.

  如果你的加薪谈判碰到了僵局,那就问问你的经理,如果自己来年挣得比现在要少是否合理。要向经理说明,由于通货膨胀的关系,如果不加薪的话,你的薪水实际上是在减少。

  9.Ask about intangibles like vacation and transportation costs

  9.要求非实物奖励比如假期和交通补贴

  If the company can’t give you a straight raise, suggest extra vacation days or perks like a car allowance.

  如果公司不能直接给你加薪,那就要求获得额外假期或者福利,比如车辆补贴。

  10.Gather intelligence from an older colleague

  10.向老员工打探情报

  Especially if you’re new to an office, it’s useful to bond with someone who has been there a long time and can tell you how others have gotten raises in the past.

  向在公司里工作了很长时间的老员工打探情报是很有用的,尤其对新员工来说。你可以问问看别人都是怎么获得加薪的。

  更多精彩内容 >> 新东方网英语频道 

  全国新东方英语课程搜索


(责任编辑:何莹莹)



猜你喜欢

  • 听力
  • 口语
  • 阅读
  • 娱乐
  • 词汇
  • 写作

            版权及免责声明

            凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属新东方教育科技集团(含本网和新东方网) 所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他任何方式复制、发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网将依法追究法律责任。

            本网未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载仅基于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同转载稿的观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方",本网将依法追究法律责任。

            如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内速来电与新东方网联系,电话:010-60908555。

            热搜关键词