新东方网>英语>英语学习>口语>实用口语>正文

实用口语:如何用英语礼貌地打断别人?

2018-12-11 10:13

来源:沪江

作者:

  打断讨论似乎很不礼貌,但出于许多原因常常是必要的。例如,您可能会在如下的情况中打断会话:

  Give a message to someone

  给某人捎口信

  Ask a quick question that has nothing to do with the conversation

  问一个与对话无关的问题

  Give your opinion about something that has been said

  发表你对某件已经说过的事的看法

  Interrupt to join the conversation

  打断对话为了加入讨论

  Here are words and phrases used to interrupt conversations and meetings arranged by purpose.

  下面有一些词汇和短语,用来打断安排好的对话和会议。

  Interrupting to Give Someone Information

  打断某人为了给他信息

  Use these short forms to quickly and efficiently interrupt a conversation to deliver a message.

  使用这些简短的表达可以快速有效地中断对话以传递信息。

  I'm sorry to interrupt but you're needed (on the phone / in the office / in the classroom / etc.)

  很抱歉打扰你,但是有人找你(打电话/在办公室/在教室/等等)。

  Sorry for the interruption. It's Jim / Peter / Mary on the phone.

  对不起,打扰了。吉姆/彼得/玛丽来电话了。

  Pardon me, but I have John on the phone.

  对不起,正在和约翰通话。

  Excuse me, could I get a signature / an answer / a cup of coffee quickly?

  对不起,我能尽快拿到签名/得到答案/喝杯咖啡吗?

  Interrupting to Ask a Quick Unrelated Question

  打断对话为了快速问一个无关的问题

  At times we need to interrupt to ask an unrelated question. These short phrases quickly interrupt to ask for something else.

  有时,我们需要打断对话来问一个与对话无关的问题。这些简短的短语可以帮你很快打断对话来询问其他事。

  I'm sorry to interrupt, but this will only take a minute.

  很抱歉打断你,但这只需要一分钟。

  Sorry for the interruption, but could you (answer a quick question / help me for a moment / give me an opinion on ...)?

  对不起打扰了,你能(回答一个简短的问题/帮我一会儿/给我一个关于……的意见)吗?

  I'm so sorry. This will just take a minute.

  我很抱歉。这只需要一分钟。

  I apologize for the interruption, but I have an important question.

  抱歉打断你的对话,但我有一个重要的问题。

  Interrupting to Join the Conversation With a Question

  用一个问题打断对话来加入

  Using questions are a polite way of interrupting. Here are some of the most common questions we ask in order to be allowed to join the conversation.

  使用问题是一种礼貌的打断方式。下面是一些我们问的最常见的问题,以便被允许加入对话。

  Could I jump in?

  我能加入吗?

  Could I add something?

  我能补充一点吗?

  Can I say something?

  我能说些话吗?

  May I interject?

  我能插句话吗?

  Interrupting to Join the Conversation

  为加入对话打断别人

  During a conversation we might need to interrupt the conversation if we are not asked for our opinion. In this case, these phrases will help.

  在交谈中,如果没有人征求我们的意见,我们可能需要打断谈话。在这种情况下,这些短语将有所帮助。

  Would you mind if I joined the conversation?

  你介意我加入交谈吗?

  I couldn't help overhearing. (Use when listening to a conversation that you are not a part of)

  我忍不住偷听了。(当你听一段谈话时,你不是其中的一部分)

  Sorry to butt in, but I think / feel ...

  抱歉插话,但我认为/觉得……

  If I may, I think / feel ...

  如果可以的话,我认为/觉得...

  Interrupting Someone Who Has Interrupted You

  打断打断你的人

  Sometimes we don't want to allow an interruption. In this case, use the following phrases to bring the conversation back to your point of view.

  有时我们不想允许中断。在这种情况下,使用以下短语使对话回到您的观点。

  Please let me finish.

  请让我说完。

  Let me complete my thought.

  让我说完我的观点。

  Would you please let me finish?

  请让我讲完好吗?

  Can I continue, please?

  请让我继续,好吗?

  Allowing an Interruption

  允许被打断

  If you want to allow an interruption, use one of these short phrases to allow the person to ask a question, express an opinion, etc.

  如果你允许别人打扰你,你可以用这些简短的短语中的一个来允许别人提问、表达意见等。

  No problem. Go ahead.

  没问题,请讲。

  Sure, what do you think?

  当然,你是怎么看的?

  That's OK. What do you need / want?

  可以的,你需要/想要什么?

  Continuing After an Interruption

  中断之后继续话题

  Once you've been interrupted you can continue your point after the interruption by using one of these phrases.

  一旦你被打断了,你可以在中断之后使用这些短语之一继续你的观点。

  As I was saying, I think / feel ...

  就像我之前所说的, 我认为/感觉...

  To get back to what I was saying, I think / feel ...

  回到我说的话,我认为/觉得……

  I'd like to return to my argument.

  我想回到我的论点。

  Continuing where I left off...

  从刚刚中断的地方继续...

猜你喜欢

  • 听力
  • 口语
  • 阅读
  • 娱乐
  • 词汇
  • 写作

            版权及免责声明

            凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属新东方教育科技集团(含本网和新东方网) 所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他任何方式复制、发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网将依法追究法律责任。

            本网未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载仅基于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同转载稿的观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方",本网将依法追究法律责任。

            如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内速来电与新东方网联系,电话:010-60908555。

            热搜关键词