新东方网>英语>英语学习>口语>实用口语>正文

除了good、amazing,其实老外更想听你这么夸他们!

2018-11-12 14:36

来源:沪江

作者:

  如果他们还没有开始做什么,你想鼓励他们去尝试:

  Give it a try!

  试一试吧!

  Go for it!

  放手去做!

  It's worth a shot!

  值得一试!

  You can do this!

  你可以做到的!

  What are you waiting for?

  你在等什么?

  What do you have to lose?

  你在纠结什么?

  Believe in yourself because I believe in you.

  相信自己,因为我相信你。

  You won't know until you try.

  除非你尝试,否则你不会知道。

  The first step is always the hardest.

  万事开头难。

  It may not be perfect this time, but next time it will be better.

  这次可能不是完美的,但下一次会更好。

  No one's perfect so I never expect perfection.

  没有人是完美的,所以我从不期待完美。

  No one's judging you.

  没有人在评判你。

  鼓励朋友的话语

  I'm here for you.

  我一直在这里。

  I've got your back.

  我支持你。

  Whatever happens, I'll support you.

  不管发生什么事,我都支持你。

  I'm behind you 100%.

  我百分之百顶你。

  You can always count on me.

  你可以永远信赖我。

  Call me whenever you need anything.

  你什么时候有任何需要,就打电话给我。

  Count on my support.

  我会支持你。

  Lean on me if you need to.

  如果你需要,依靠我。

  You're doing a great job at life – keep going.

  你在生活中做得很好,继续前进。

  I'm still cheering for you.

  我还在为你加油。

  鼓励他们做一些他们害怕做的事情:

  Follow your dreams.

  追随你的梦想。

  I believe in you.

  我信任你。

  Reach for the stars.

  获得成功。

  The sky is the limit.

  你的前途无可限量。

  If anyone can do it, you can.

  如果任何人都能做到,你也可以做到。

  You're the only person who knows exactly what your potential is.

  你是唯一知道你的潜力的人。

  You've already proved yourself.

  你已经证明了你自己。

  No one can hold you back more than yourself.

  除了你自己,没有人能够阻挡你。

  You'll never know until you try.

  除非你尝试,否则你永远不会知道。

  You've got this.

  你已经明白了。

  You inspire me.

  你鼓舞了我。

  工作上鼓励的话语

  感谢同事们的辛勤工作:

  I don't know what we'd do without you.

  我不知道没有你我们该怎么办。

  You're a gem!

  你是个很有价值的人!

  You're a diamond!

  你像宝石一样充满价值!

  I couldn't have asked for a better co-worker.

  我再也找不到一个更好的同事了。

  I've seen how hard you've been working, and I wanted to let you know that I appreciate it.

  我已经看到你工作有多辛苦了,我想让你知道我很感激。

  You make this company a better place.

  因为有你,这家公司变得更加美好。

  在困难时期鼓励大家:

  This is a tough time, but we can't give up now.

  这是一个艰难的时刻,但我们现在不能放弃。

  It's been really hard recently, but your hard work will pay off.

  最近很辛苦,但是你的努力会有回报的。

  We're working towards something that will really make a difference. Focus on that.

  我们正朝着真正有意义的方向努力。重点放在这一点上。

  You're all doing so well. I couldn't ask for better co-workers.

  你们都做得很好。我再也找不到更好的同事。

  We're almost where we need to be and that's thanks to you.

  我们就要达到我们需要达成的目标,这要感谢你们。

  We couldn't have come this far without each and every one of you, and we can't give up now.

  没有你们每个人,我们不可能走得这么远,我们现在不能放弃。

  We're on track for success, we just have to keep going.

  我们正在走向成功,我们必须继续前进。

  激励员工的短语

  如果他们真的做的很好:

  This team only works because each element of the team works. Well done to each and every one of you.

  这个团队只有在每个成员都认真工作时,才能做的很好。所以你们每一个人都做得很棒。

  I couldn't be more impressed with the work you've been doing.

  我对你做的工作印象十分深刻。

  I couldn't have chosen better people to work with.

  我找不到更好的人一起工作了。

  Look how far you've come in such a short space of time. Well done.

  看看你在这么短的时间里走了多远。做得好。

  I want to thank you for the hard work you've been putting in recently.

  我要感谢你最近一直在努力工作。

  Your hard work is really paying off!

  你的努力真的得到了回报!

  You've been making a really significant contribution to the work we've been doing here.

  你对我们在这里所做的工作做出了巨大的贡献。

  You've done me proud with the work you’ve been doing.

  你使我为你所做的工作感到骄傲。

  如果他们需要做得更好:

  If we make a few improvements, we could really make a difference.

  如果我们做一些改进,我们真的可以改变。

  We're not far from success, so if each person gives a little bit more, we'll get there.

  我们离成功不远,所以如果每个人多付出一点,我们就会成功。

  Let's talk about what I can do to help you work better.

  让我们谈谈我能做些什么来帮助你更好地工作。

  You're doing really well but I think you could do even better.

  你做得很好了,但我认为你可以做得更好。

  Show us what you've got. Prove to yourself that you can do it.

  给我们看看你有什么。向自己证明你能做到这一点。

  I think you've got more to give.

  我认为你还能做更多的事。

猜你喜欢

  • 听力
  • 口语
  • 阅读
  • 娱乐
  • 词汇
  • 写作

            版权及免责声明

            凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属新东方教育科技集团(含本网和新东方网) 所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他任何方式复制、发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网将依法追究法律责任。

            本网未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载仅基于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同转载稿的观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方",本网将依法追究法律责任。

            如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内速来电与新东方网联系,电话:010-60908555。

            热搜关键词