新东方网>英语>英语学习>热门推荐>正文

Quora:如何快速掌握一门新技能

2018-05-28 15:08

来源:Quora

作者:

  What is the best way to master a skill?

  掌握技能最好的方法是什么?

  获得94.9k 好评的回答@Shobhit Bakliwal:

  Jerry Seinfeld, the famous comedian , gave a surprisingly effective advice on how to master the skill you're most interested in (in his case, being a better comic).

  著名喜剧演员杰瑞·宋飞给出了一个极其有效的方法,教你如何掌握一项你最感兴趣的技能(对他来说就是做一名喜剧演员)。

  He said that in order to be a better comic, he had to create better jokes, and in order to create better jokes, he had to write daily.

  他说为了成为一名更优秀的喜剧演员,他要创作出更好的笑话,而为了创作出更好的笑话,他每天都要写东西。

  That's a pretty common advice you'd find anywhere. The thing which stood out was the way he implemented this routine.

  这个建议很普通,随处可见,但其特别之处在于他践行的方式。

  He asks people to get a big calendar and a marker. Each day - after you complete your task of writing - simply cross that date on the calendar. After a few days, you'll have a chain for yourself which you'd not want to break. Your only job will be to not break the chain!

  他让人们准备一个大日历和一个大标识,每天完成写作任务后就把日历上那一天圈上,几天后你就对自己形成了约束,并乐在其中。你唯一需要做的就是不要打破这一束缚!

  Don't break the chain!

  千万不要打破这一束缚!

  Want to learn how to play a guitar?

  想学弹吉他?

  Just play everyday for 1 hour. It doesn't matter how terrible you are in the beginning. If you practice and improve daily, you will definitely be above average in an year.

  那就每天弹一小时,一开始谈得多差都无所谓,只要每天都练每天都有一点进步,那一年以后一定会达到中上水平。

  Want to learn how to dance?

  想学跳舞?

  Karen X. Cheng learned how to dance in one year by practising everyday!

  Karen X. Cheng每天练习,一年就学会了跳舞!

  Want to learn website development?

  想学网页开发?

  Create a new website every day! Jen Dewalt made 180 Websites in 180 days which helped her learn about web development.

  每天都做一个新网页!Jen Dewalt在180天内做了180个网页,学会了网页开发。

  I myself have written code everyday for the past 5 years which helped me become a programmer despite not studying Computer Science in college.

  过去的5年里我每天都写代码,虽然大学时没学过计算机,但这个习惯帮我成为了一名程序员。

  获得1.4k好评的回答@Sunit Jain:

  Practice it for 10,000 hours

  练习1万小时

  The key denominator is actually hard work. A lot of it, in fact. About 10,000 hours of it. That’s roughly 3 hours every day, for 10 consecutive years, before any one of them began to be defined as the ‘expert’ in their field.

  关键要素其实是努力付出,真的是需要大量付出,大约需要练习这个技能1万小时,也就是每天约3小时,持续10年,然后你就能在所学领域开始被称为“专家”了。

  Consider it as a leveling-up abilities:

  可以把这个看作是能力升级的过程:

  ●at 1 hour, you know some basics

  ●练习1小时以后,你了解一些基础知识

  ●at 10 hours, you have a pretty good grasp of the basics

  ●练习10小时以后,你熟练掌握了这些基础知识

  ●at 100 hours, you are fairly expert

  ●练习100小时以后,你很专业了

  ●at 1000 hours, you are an experienced expert

  ●练习1000小时以后,你成了有经验的专家

  ●at 10000 hours, you are a master

  ●练习10000小时以后,你就成大师了

猜你喜欢

  • 听力
  • 口语
  • 阅读
  • 娱乐
  • 词汇
  • 写作

            版权及免责声明

            凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属新东方教育科技集团(含本网和新东方网) 所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他任何方式复制、发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网将依法追究法律责任。

            本网未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载仅基于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同转载稿的观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方",本网将依法追究法律责任。

            如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内速来电与新东方网联系,电话:010-60908555。

            热搜关键词