实用口语:如何用英语表达犹豫不决
2018-04-12 14:49
来源:沪江
作者:
每个人的人生中都会有犹豫或者后悔的时候,遇到这种情况的时候,我们也会用到一些常用的表达,学会下面这些常用语,可以让你的口语“不再犹豫”!
1. I'm not sure what I want to do.
我不确定我想做什么。
类似的表达还有:
I don't think I know what I want.
我觉得我不知道我想要什么。
I'm really unsure about what I want to do.
我真的不确定我想做什么。
I'm feeling really indecisive.
我真觉得没法决定。
如果遇到这样的朋友,我们可以这样鼓励:
Why not? Just think about it.
为什么不呢,好好想想吧。
I'll back you up.
我会支持你的。
Don't hesitate too much. You might miss your chance.
别犹豫太多,你会错过机会的。
2. I'm nervous. I don't want to.
我好紧张,我不想那么做。
紧张之下的犹豫我们还可以说:
I'm too worried, so I don't want to.
我很担心,所以我不想这么做。
I don't want to. I'm worried about the outcome.
我不想,我担心结果。
I'm having second thoughts.
我再想想啊。
我们可以这样鼓励对方:
Don't be nervous.
别紧张。
You should, though! Don't let your nervous get in the way.
可是你应该去做啊,别让紧张来妨碍你。
Don't stress so much, you'll be fine.
别太紧张了,你会没事的。
3. It would be better if I had talked to them.
如果我和他们谈过,可能结果会更好。
对没做的事情感到后悔:
I should have spoken to them.
我应该跟他们谈谈的。
I knew I should have talked to them. I regret not doing so.
我知道我应该和他们谈谈,我后悔没那么做。
I knew I should have listened to my gut instead. I thought about it too much.
我知道我应该听从内心的感觉,是我想得太多了。
我们只能这样安慰对方:
You can't undo the past now.
你现在无法修复过去的事情。
I told you not to get so stressed about it.
我告诉过你不要对此有这么大的压力。
4. I wish I didn't hesitate.
我希望我没有犹豫。
类似的表达还有:
I wish I went for it.
我希望我努力去做了。
I shouldn't have hesitated.
我不应该犹豫的。
I shouldn't have been so indecisive.
我不该那么犹豫不决的。
I really should have made a decision sooner.
我真应该尽早作决定。
我们可以这样安慰:
Everyone makes mistakes.
每个人都会犯错误。
What's done is done. Let's move on.
木已成舟,我们往前看吧。
Try not to regret it too much. You should look forward.
别这么后悔了,往前看吧。
5. It's up in the air.
还没确定。
还在犹豫中,我们还可以这样说:
I can't say for sure.
我也说不准。
I haven't decided yet.
我还没确定。
I haven't made up my mind.
我还没拿定主意呢。
I can't make a decision now.
我现在没法做决定。