知乎精选:中国和日本,哪边更适合居住?
2017-10-13 14:11
来源:Quora
作者:
Economically, would you rather live in China or Japan?
从经济上讲,你更愿意住在中国还是日本?
来自@Ace Miller的回答:
Talking purely economical the answer is simple, China is way better.
单从经济层面讲,我的回答很简单,中国要好太多了。
China is cheaper, and China`s economy is growing faster.
中国的生活成本更低,而且中国的经济正发展得越来越快。
Japan has 200% debt to GDP. For the rich or the poor, China is better economically.
日本的债务是GDP的200%。不管是对富人还是穷人来说,中国在经济层面都更好。
来自@Sean McDirmid的回答:
This is a nuanced question that deserves a nuanced answer.
这是一个微妙的问题,所以得用微妙的方式来回答。
If I were unskilled, low skilled, or in a conventional career, Japan is obviously the better place (assuming also I was Japanese!).
如果我是个什么都不会、或者技能有限的人,亦或是从事着一份传统职业,那日本显然是更好的选择。(如果我本人是个日本人,那就更是如此了!)
If I was a programmer/tech worked, entrepreneur, or high rolling exec/manager type who wanted to take lots of risks, well, china is obviously the better choice.
而如果我是个编程人员、技术型人员、创业者,或者是个慢不下来、喜欢冒险的C某O、管理人员的话,那么,中国显然是个更好的选择。
来自@Tony Fordyce的回答:
I guess the question assumes that you have the same income in each, not one in proportion to the average for that country?
我猜,这个问题的预设前提是:你在两边的收入是相等的,而不是根据那个国家的平均水平来变?
In that case, you can live a better life in China because the cost of living is cheaper.
如果是这样的话,你在中国的日子会更舒服,因为那里的生活成本更低。
This is talking economically, of course, not taking other factors into account.
当然,这只是从经济层面来讲,并没有把其他的因素纳入考虑范围。
来自@Greg Spolar的回答:
Outside of first tier cities, the cost of living is far cheaper in China.
在中国,如果是在一线城市以外的地方,那生活成本会低很多。
You can live quite comfortably on a modest salary.
即使你的薪水只是中档水平,也能过得相当舒服。
If you're lucky enough to collect your western salary, life can be somewhat luxurious.
而如果你很幸运地拿着发达国家水平的薪水的话,你的生活甚至能过得很奢侈。
Finding a nice Chinese girlfriend or wife is just icing on the cake.
如果能找到一个中国女朋友或者中国太太,那就更完美了。
来自@Daniel Yu的回答:
Consider the air pollution level first!
你先考虑考虑空气污染的问题吧!
The PM2.5 index, for examples.
比如去看看PM2.5的指数。