英语口语:怎样赞美别人
2017-04-14 13:52
来源:about.com
作者:
2.Informal
非正式
Nice + (noun phrase)
漂亮的+(名词短语)
I like your + (noun phrase)
我喜欢你的+(名词短语)
That's nice / pretty / beautiful / hot.
这个真漂亮/可爱/性感。
Cudos on the + (noun phrase) dude.
(名词短语)很不错
Nice car! Is it yours?
好漂亮的车!这是你的吗?
Cudos on the computer dude. Where did you get it?
这电脑不错。你从哪弄到手的?
Do you like my sweater? - That's nice!
你喜欢我的毛衣吗?—很漂亮!
Example 1: Ability
例一:称赞能力
Gary: Hi Tim. Great round today.
你好,蒂姆。今天表现不错啊。
Tim: Thanks Gary.
谢谢你,盖里。
Gary: You can really hit the golf ball.
你的高尔夫打得真不错。
Tim: You're much too kind.
你太客气了。
Gary: No really. I wish I could drive as well as you.
坦诚说,我真希望自己能开得跟你一样好。
Tim: Well, take a few lessons. It'll happen.
好吧,多练几次就会进步的。
Gary: I've thought about it. Do you really think it helps?
我也这么想过。你觉得这真的有用吗?
Tim: I used to have a horrible drive. Try a lesson, it's worth the price.
我以前开车技术也很糟糕。多多练习,就会有回报的。
Example 2: Looks
例二:称赞容貌
Ms Smith: Good morning Ms Anders. How are you today?
早上好安德斯女士。今天怎么样?
Mr Anders: Fine, thank you. And you?
不错,谢谢。你呢?
Ms Smith: I'm very well. Thank you for asking.
挺好。劳您挂心了。
Mr Anders: Ms Smith, I hope you don't mind, but you are looking very well today.
史密斯女士,希望你不会介意,但你今天看起来真的很漂亮。
Ms Smith: Thank you Mr Smith. That's kind of you to say so.
谢谢你,史密斯先生。你这么说真是太客气了。
Mr Anders: Yes, well, have a good day Ms. Smith.
好吧,史密斯女士,祝你有愉快的一天。
Ms Smith: Will I see you at the meeting at 3?
你3点钟来开会行吗?
Mr Anders: Yes', I'll be there.
好,我会去的。
Example 3: Possessions
例三:称赞对方的所有物
Anna: Thanks for inviting us over for dinner this weekend.
谢谢你周末邀请我们吃晚饭。
Margaret: My pleasure, come right in.
我的荣幸,进来吧。
Anna: What a lovely home you have! I love the furniture.
你的家好可爱呀!我喜欢这些家具。
Margaret: Thank you. We like to call it home. It's cozy.
谢谢。我们都喜欢这个叫做家的地方,很舒服。
Anna: You have such exquisite taste in decor.
你在装饰方面品味真不错。
Margaret: Now you are exaggerating!
你过奖了!
Anna: No, really. it's so beautiful.
不,这是真的。太漂亮了。
Margaret: Thank you. You're very kind.
谢谢,你真好。
(编辑:何莹莹)