实用口语:怎样向别人发出邀请
2017-04-11 09:54
来源:about.com
作者:
作出邀请是英语使用中很有趣的一部分。邀请别人一起吃饭、社交或在其他的场合,would like比起can you是更为常用的礼貌用语。它可以用于正式或非正式的邀请中。记住,would you like后面常接动词不定式形式(to do)。
用于邀请的短语
Informal Phrases
非正式短语
1.Would you like to + verb?
你想要做······吗?
2.Why don't we + verb?
我们为什么不······呢?
3.Let's + verb.
一起做······吧。
4.How about + verb + ing?
做······怎么样?
5.Would you like to have a drink?
想喝一杯吗?
6.Why don't we go out for dinner?
我们出去吃晚饭怎么样?
7.Let's go out this weekend.
这周末出去走走吧。
8.How about going to a movie?
去看电影怎么样?
以下的短语可以表明,你不仅仅是在让某人一起做某事,还包含邀请的意思。
1.I'm buying.
我付账。
2.My treat.
我请客。
3.It's on me.
我买单。
4.You're my guest.
别客气。
5.Let's get a drink. I'm buying.
一起去喝一杯吧,我请客。
6.Why don't we have breakfast. My treat.
一起去吃早饭吧,我请客。
7.Let's go to a bar. It's on me.
一起去酒吧吧,我请客。
8.No, I'll pay the tab. You're my guest.
不,还是我来请客吧。别客气。
正式短语
1.Would you like to + verb?
你想要做······吗?
2.I'd like to ask you to + verb
我想让你······
3.It would be my pleasure if you would + verb
如果你能够······那将是我的荣幸。
4.May I have the honor of your + verbing?
我有那个荣幸使你······吗?
5.I'd like to ask you to attend the open ceremonies next week.
下周我想请你出席开幕式。
6.May we have the honor of your presence at dinner on Friday?
周五我们能有幸邀请你吃个饭吗?
7.It would be my pleasure if you would join us for dinner tonight.
如果今晚你能个我们一起吃顿饭,我将不胜荣幸。
8.Would you like to attend the performance with me?
你愿意和我一起去看表演吗?
对话示例
Person 1: Would you like to join us for dinner this evening?
今晚你愿意和我们一起吃个饭吗?
Person 2: Thank you. Yes, that would be very nice.
谢谢。我愿意,那真是太好了。
Person 1: Would you like to come with us?
你愿意和我们一起去吗?
Person 2: Sure!
当然!
在一些非正式的场合,当你要邀请别人和你一起做某事时,使用建议的形式就很常见。这些形式包括let’s do(一起)、how about/what about doing(一起做······怎么样)、shall we(我们······好吗)
对话示例
Person 1: Let's go out on the town tonight.
今晚一起出去玩玩吧。
Person 2: Yes, let's do that.
好,就这么办吧。
Person 1: Shall we get some dinner tonight?
我们今晚吃晚饭好吗?
Person 2: That sounds like fun.
听起来很有趣。
感谢别人的邀请
Always thank someone for inviting you to do something. Here are some of the most common forms used to accept an invitation.
我们常常要感谢别人对自己的邀请。这里有一些常见的表达用来接受别人的邀请。
1.Thank you very much.
非常感谢。
2.That would be nice.
那太好了。
3.Certainly, I'd love to...
当然,我很乐意······
4.Sure, that would be great! (informal)
当然,那太棒了!(非正式)
对话示例
Person 1: Would you like to come over for dinner?
你愿意过来吃个晚饭吗?
Person 2: That would be nice. Thank you.
好呀,谢谢你。
Person 1: How about joining us for ice-cream?
和我们一起吃冰淇淋怎么样?
Person 2: Sure, that would be great!
当然,肯定很棒!
If you are unable to accept an invitation, use one of the following polite phrases to respond.
如果你不能接收别人的邀请,就可以使用下面的礼貌短语进行回应。
1.Thank you. I'm afraid I have another engagement.
谢谢你。但我已经有约了。
2.Sorry, I'm afraid I can't.
抱歉,我恐怕不能去。
场景练习
找一个搭档,使用这些建议来练习在不同的场合对人们做出邀请。确保在练习的时候,使用不同的短语,而不是一次又一次地老调重弹。
1.invite your boss over for dinner next week (formal)
下周邀请你的老板吃晚餐(正式)
2.invite a friend out for a drink (informal)
邀请朋友出去喝酒(非正式)
3.invite an important person to have lunch with you (formal)
邀请一位重要人士与你吃午饭(正式)
4.invite your brother or sister over for a barbecue (informal)
邀请你的兄弟或姐妹吃烧烤(非正式)
(编辑:何莹莹)