新东方网>英语>英语学习>口语>实用口语>正文

实用口语:海外旅游必备的用餐口语

2016-12-22 10:55

来源:互联网

作者:

  Hi, we need a table for two, please.

  你好﹐我们有两位。

  May we have a table by the window, please?

  请给我们一个靠窗的桌子好吗﹖

  We prefer to sit by the window, please.

  我们想坐在靠窗的位子。

  Can I take this seat?

  我可以坐这个位子吗?

  This table would be great. Thank you.

  这个位子很好﹐谢谢。

  May I have a menu,please?

  请给我菜单。

  Do you have a menu in chinese?

  是否有中文菜单?

  What’s your special today?

  你们今天有什么特餐﹖

  What kind of dish is most popular here?

  这里最受欢迎的餐点是什么呢﹖

  I’d like to have some local food.

  我想尝试一下当地食物。

  I cannot tolerate spicy food, could your chef make my dishes mild?

  我受不了辣的菜﹐可以请厨师在我的餐点不加辣吗﹖

  We need more time to decide what to order.

  我们还需要一些时间来决定要点什么。

  Sorry, we still don’t have any idea of what to order, do you have any suggestions?

  对不起﹐我们还是没有头绪﹐你有什么建议吗﹖

  I would like to have the same as the next table.

  我想和隔壁桌一样的菜

  OK, we’ll start with two glasses of iced tea, easy on ice, please.

  请先给我们两杯冰茶,不要太多冰。

  Excuse me, I’d like my coffee warmer. /Could you please heat up my coffee little bit? Thank you!.

  请给我热一点的咖啡。

  Do you offer any set courses for party of two?

  你们有没有提供2个人的套餐﹖

  May I have another fork please?

  请再给我一根叉子。

  Could you give me a fork,please.

  请你给我一根叉子。

  Could you pass me the salt(pepper)?

  请把盐(楜椒)传给我。

  This is not what I ordered.

  这不是我点的食物。

  Is soda refillable?

  汽水可续杯吗﹖

  Some more water please.

  请再帮我加些水。

  May we have some more napkins?

  可以再给我们一些纸巾吗﹖

  We could like to order some desert now.

  我们现在想点些甜点。

  Excuse me, would you please show me where the restroom is?

  麻烦告诉我厕所在哪里。

  We are ready for the bill now.

  我们要买单。

  Are we supposed to leave tips here?

  我们需要付小费吗﹖

  Is American Express(visa or master, travelers’ check...) granted /accepted here?

  你们收美国运通卡/visa/master/旅行支票吗﹖

  What type of credit cards do you accept?

  你们收那种信用卡呢﹖

  Thank you for your service. We really enjoyed it.

  谢谢你的服务﹐我们这餐吃得很好。

(编辑:何莹莹)

猜你喜欢

  • 听力
  • 口语
  • 阅读
  • 娱乐
  • 词汇
  • 写作

            版权及免责声明

            凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属新东方教育科技集团(含本网和新东方网) 所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他任何方式复制、发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网将依法追究法律责任。

            本网未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载仅基于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同转载稿的观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方",本网将依法追究法律责任。

            如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内速来电与新东方网联系,电话:010-60908555。

            热搜关键词