新东方网>英语>英语学习>职场英语>面试英语>正文

面试必备贴:外企面试英语口语集锦

2015-12-21 15:52

来源:新东方网整理

作者:

  Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it.

  你能在两分钟內自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!

  A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.

  依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。

  Q:Give me a summary of your current job description.

  对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。

  A: I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support.

  我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。

  Q:Why did you leave your last job?

  你为什么离职呢?

  A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.

  我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓住。

  A: I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. I feel there is no

  opportunity for advancement.

  我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即沒有升迁机会。

  Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?

  你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢?

  A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent.

  凭借我良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。

  A: With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well.

  依我的教学经验,我相信能与学生相处的很好。

  Q:What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?

  你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?

  A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position.

  我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在这份工作上。

  Q:What do you think you are worth to us?

  你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?

  A: I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future.

  我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。

  Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position?

  你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?

  A: My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful.

  我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。

  Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual?Do you work well under stress or pressure?

  你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?你能承受工作上的压力吗?

  A: Yes, I think so.

  A: The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well.

  这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。

  Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?

  你个性上最大的特点是什么?

  A: Helpfulness and caring.

  乐于助人和关心他人。

  A: Adaptability and sense of humor.

  适应能力和幽默感。

  A: Cheerfulness and friendliness.

  乐观和友爱。

  Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?

  你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?

  (pause a few seconds)

  (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。)

  A:They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends.

  他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。

  A: They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person.

猜你喜欢

  • 听力
  • 口语
  • 阅读
  • 娱乐
  • 词汇
  • 写作

            版权及免责声明

            凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属新东方教育科技集团(含本网和新东方网) 所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他任何方式复制、发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网将依法追究法律责任。

            本网未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载仅基于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同转载稿的观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方",本网将依法追究法律责任。

            如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内速来电与新东方网联系,电话:010-60908555。

            热搜关键词