新东方网>英语>英语学习>职场英语>面试英语>正文

面试时候你会遇到的问题:你会……吗?

2015-10-12 13:57

来源:网络

作者:

  Would You…

  你会……

  Would you prefer full-time employment to part-time if a job were available?

  如果有工作缺席的话,你会选择做全职员工,而不是兼职吗?

  Right now, my education, family, and children prevent me from considering full-time employment, but I wouldn’t rule it out at some point in the future.

  目前来说,因为我的学业、家庭和孩子是我不能考虑全职工作,但我不排除将来也许可以。

  What is important for me is that I enjoy the work and the people I’m working with. I have many interests, and having a part-time job allows me the time to pursue them.

  对我来说,我喜欢我的工作和一起工作的人。我有很多兴趣,而从事兼职工作能给我时间去追求这些兴趣。

  How would you describe the pace at which you work?

  你会怎样描述你的工作节奏?

  I work very efficiently, so I accomplish a lot in a short amount of time.

  我工作非常有效率,所以我能在很短的时间内完成很多事。

  I’m terrific at multi-tasking, so I typically get all my work done ahead of schedule.

  我很善于同时进行多项任务,所以一般而言我能提前完成工作。

  I am very focused on my work, and consequently I am able to work quickly.

  我很专注于工作,因此,我工作起来很快。

  I keep a steady pace and check my work as I go along to prevent mistakes from snowballing.

  我工作步调很稳定,并且一边进行一边检查工作,以防错误越来越多。

  Because I am very organized, I am able to accomplish a lot in a limited amount of time.

  因为我做事很有调理,所以我能在有限的时间里完成很多事。

  What do you know about this company?

  你对这个公司了解多少?

  Your company’s products are highest rated in the industry.

  贵公司的产品在这个行业中是最佳的。

  This company has the reputation for excellent customer service.

  贵公司因为极佳的客户服务而拥有很好的声誉。

  更多精彩内容 >> 新东方网英语频道 

  全国新东方英语课程搜索


(实习编辑:高奕飞)



版权及免责声明

凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属新东方教育科技集团(含本网和新东方网) 所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他任何方式复制、发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网将依法追究法律责任。

本网未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载仅基于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同转载稿的观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方",本网将依法追究法律责任。

如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内速来电与新东方网联系,电话:010-60908555。

热搜关键词