英语新东方网 > 英语 > 英语学习 > 英语阅读 > 双语新闻 > 文章正文

早起鸟还是夜猫子 你是哪种效率帝?(双语)

2012-10-19 10:13  作者:沪江英语  来源:time management  字号:T|T

摘要:如果你想多做点事,你就只有两种选择。熬夜。或者起早。你是哪种人呢?早起鸟还是夜猫子?

  是不是还在为每天做不完的工作、完不成的作业而发愁呢?一天只有二十四小时,如何才能比别人拥有更多时间呢?争当勤恳的小鸟吧,抓住别人睡觉的时间,选择早起或者熬夜,哪一种更适合你呢?

  There is only so much time in the day.

  一天只有那么多时间。

  If you want to get more done, you really have two choices…

  如果你想多做点事,你就只有两种选择。

  Stay up late. Or get up early.

  熬夜。或者起早。

  Which are you… an Early Bird or the Night Owl?

  你是哪种人呢?早起鸟还是夜猫子?

  Productive Birds of a Feather

  不同的工作方式

  You have the same amount of time each day as everyone else.

  你和所有人一样,每天拥有一样长的时间。

  If you want to reach your goals and dreams you have to be willing to pay the price.

  如果你想完成你的目标和梦想,就必须做好付出的准备。

  That sacrifice often involves giving up something.

  这种牺牲可能需要你放弃一些东西。

  Sometimes it is your time. Sometimes it is money. And sometimes it is sleep.

  有时所要放弃的是时间。有时是钱财。而有时是睡眠。

  One of the best times to get ahead and be “in the zone” is when everyone else is sleeping.

  领先别人或“进入状态”的最佳时间或许就是其他人在睡觉的时候。

  Get up early. Or stay up late. Those are your choices.

  起早,或者晚睡。这是你的选择。

  Early Birds: Working Before Others Get Up

  早起鸟:在人家起床以前工作

  I am an early bird. I often get asked when I get my writing work done.

  我是一只早起鸟。总是有人问我是什么时候完成我的写作工作的。

  The simplest answer is that I do it before everyone else gets up.

  最简单的回答就是我在所有人起床前完成这些。

  I usually get up at 4AM and work until the rest of the house wakes up.

  我经常早上4点起床,一直工作到屋里的其他人起床。

  I find that working first thing in the morning gets my day going.

  我发现在早晨完成了第一件事后,一整天都可以顺利进行。

  Getting a head start on the rest of the world, just feels good.

  抢在周围所有人的前面,那种感觉好极了。

  Many people use the excuse that they can’t get up early. Maybe they are night owls…

  很多人都借口说起不来早。或许他们都是夜猫子......

热点课讯