英语新东方网 > 英语 > 英语学习 > 英语阅读 > 双语新闻 > 文章正文

早起鸟还是夜猫子 你是哪种效率帝?(双语)

2012-10-19 10:13  作者:沪江英语  来源:time management  字号:T|T

摘要:如果你想多做点事,你就只有两种选择。熬夜。或者起早。你是哪种人呢?早起鸟还是夜猫子?


  Night Owls: Working With the Moon

  夜猫子:与月亮一起工作

  Other people prefer to stay up long after the rest of the world has crashed out.

  另一些人则更喜欢在周围的世界进入休眠状态后熬夜。

  They work by the moonlight.

  他们在月光下工作。

  They may be more productive at midnight than they are at noon.

  比起白天,他们或许在半夜里更有效率。

  Just make sure that if you stay up late that you are being productive. (Not watching mindlessTV or endlesslysurfing the Net.)

  一定要确定你熬夜时是否很有效率。(而不是看无脑的电视或者无止尽地上网。)

  Work While Others Are Sleeping

  在人家睡觉时工作

  It doesn’t matter which productivitybird represents your work style.

  你喜欢哪一种效率的工作方式都并不重要。

  They both can work. It depends on your environment and energy levels.

  它们都可以达到效果,这取决于你身处的环境和活力水平。

  Do you have the driveto get up early or stay up late?

  你是否有冲动要起早或者熬夜呢?

  While others are dreaming, make your dreams real.

  当其他人在做梦的时候,让你的美梦成真吧。

  Ask yourself, “What do you want more than a little extra sleep?”

  问问自己:“你还想要额外多一点睡眠吗?”

  Are you a night owl or an early bird?

  你是夜猫子还是早起鸟呢?

(编辑:赵颖茹)

热点课讯