-The cool air is too cold.I feel rather cold.Please turn it off a little bit.
-冷气太足,我觉得冷,请关小点儿。
-The cool air is not cold enough.Please make it colder.
-冷气不足,请开大点儿。
-It seems to me that there is no cool air in the room.Will you please examine it?
-房间里好象没有冷气,请检查一下。
-Sorry,there is no automatic air-condition equipment in the room.
-对不起,房间里没有自控调节设备。
-The weather becomes cold suddenly.The room is not warm enough.I'd like to borrow an electrical stove for heating.
-天气突然转冷,室内温度不够,我想借一只电炉取暖。
-Well,I'll send it right away.-好,我马上就给你送来。
-I'm going out for a walk.If anyone comes to see me,please ask him to leave a message.
-我出去散散步,如果有人来找我,你请他留个条子。
-I'm leaving now and I shall be back soon.If somebody asks for me,please tell him (her)that I shall be back after 10 a clock.
-我现在出去,很快就回来。如果有人找我,请告诉他(她),我将在十点后回来。
-All right.-好
-Is Mr.Jack from Canada in?-加拿大的杰克先生吗?
-He has just gone out.-他刚刚出去。
-When will he be back?-他什么时候回来?
-He won't be back until dinner.-饭前回不来。
-Are there any message for me?-有口信留给我吗?
-Did anyone call me when I was out?-在我外出时曾有人打电话给我吗?
-Did anyone come to see me?-有谁来找我吗?
-Yes.He left a message for you.There was also a telephone call from a lady.She asks you to ring her up this evening.
-有。他给你留下一个条子。还有一个女的来电话找你,叫你今晚去电话。
-Someone is here to see you.Shall I send him up to your room?
-有人来找你,我让他去你房间好吗?
-Yes,please.-好的,劳驾。
-Please make me up at 5.-请在五点叫醒我。
-Yes,sir.-好的,先生。
-(The attendant hears the bell ring at midnight.)-(服务员半夜听到铃声)
-Anything I can do for you,sir?-先生,有什么事吗?
-Nothing.-没有事。
-But you rang for me.-可你打铃了。
-Sorry,I unconscionusly touched the button when I turned off the light.
-对不起,我关灯时碰了铃牌。
-Open the door,please.I want to turn off the bell check because the switch is in your room.
-请你开开门,我把铃牌关掉,因为开关在你房间里。
(编辑:薛琳)











