酒店常用英语:Ring the Bell
-Did you ring,madam?-是你按铃吗,太太?
-Yes.Kindly turn off the air-conditioner in this room.I've tried to do so,but I can't.
-是的,麻烦你把这屋的空调器关掉。我自己已经试过了,可我关不动。
-Yes,madam.There's something wrong with the switch;perhaps it needs repairing
.-好的,太太。这个开关有点毛病,大概需要修理一下了。
-What can I do for you,sir?-先生,你有什么事要我办吗?
-The light has fused.Please change the bulb for me.-电灯泡坏了,请换一个。
-The light of this room is dim,please get me a brighter one.-房间里灯光太暗,可否调一只亮灯泡?
-There is no water in the bottle.-热水瓶没水了。
-The tea cup is dirty.Please get some glasses for me.-茶杯脏了,请拿几只玻璃杯来。
-Please bring me some ice blocks.-请拿些冰块来。
-I've got some coffee.Please get me some cube sugar.-我自己有咖啡,请拿几块方糖来。
-I should like you to bring me some hot watcr.-我想请你给我送些热水来。
-Please buy tow packets of Zhonghua cigarettes(filter tipped)and a box of match for me.
-我要两包带过滤嘴的"中华"香烟和一盒火柴。
-Please get me some envelopes and writing-paper.-请拿些信封信纸来。
-I want a bottle of red ink.-我要一瓶红墨水。
-The floor of the bathroom is too wet.Please clean (mop)it.-浴室地板太湿了,请清扫一下。
-I want to turn on that light.Where is the switch?-我想开亮那盏灯,请问开关在哪里?
-There it is,beside the wardrobe.-在那儿,衣柜旁边。
-I can't sleep well because the tap is dripping.-龙头漏水,吵得我睡不好觉。
-There is no water in the water closet.Would you please have it repaired?
-马桶无水,请修理一下。
-The telephone is out of order.-电话机坏了。
-There is something wrong with the TV set.-电视机出了故障。
-The wash-basin is clogged.-洗脸池堵塞了。
-The lamp plug is broken.Can you get it fixed?-电灯插头坏了,你会修理吗?
-Well,I'll send for some-one to repair it.-好,我马上派人来检修。
-Would you please polish my leather shoes?-请把这双皮鞋擦擦。
-Put your shoes in front of the door,please.We'll brush them for you.
-请你晚上把它放在门口,我们会替你擦的。
-Please bring me one portion of toast with fried eggs and a glass of milk.
-请送一份烤面包、煎蛋和一杯牛奶。











